- Effective May 12th, we are no longer requiring masks to be worn in our office, however, if you are experiencing flu-like or Covid symptoms, please reschedule your appointment.
- Only patients seeing our providers are allowed into our suite.
- We cannot accommodate walk-in patients.
- Please bring a list of your medications and note our new signage before entering our waiting room.
- Please contact your PCP to obtain a referral if your insurance requires one.
- There is a $50 charge if you do not give our office a 24-hour notice to cancel or reschedule your appointment. This fee must be paid before we're able to schedule another appointment.
If you are scheduled for a Nuclear Test, please note:
If you are unable to make your scheduled Nuclear Test, it is your responsibility to contact North Suburban Cardiology Associates by 10 AM the previous day to cancel/reschedule your appointment.
In the event that you do not contact North Suburban Cardiology Associates, you will be responsible to pay the full $250 cost of the Cardiolite, which is purchased by North Suburban Cardiology and ordered specifically for your scheduled Nuclear Test. Cardiolite cannot be billed to your insurance company, as the scheduled test was not performed. In addition, we cannot schedule another Nuclear Test until the full $250 payment is received.