These are the steps we are taking to ensure that our patients and staff are safe during their time in our office:
- Our staff ensures that exam rooms and any other high-touch areas are cleaned between each patient and again at the end of the day.
- During appointment reminder calls, we screen patients and reschedule those who are symptomatic or have recently been exposed to the virus.
- In keeping with social distancing, our waiting room can only accommodate our patients, therefore, if you bring a friend or family member with you for your appointment they must wait in one of our lobbies, or in their car.
- We require patients to be properly masked prior to entering the office.
- We are doing a temperature check for all patients upon arrival and will need to reschedule patients if they have a temperature.
- We require patients to wash hands and/or use hand sanitizer upon entering the office.
- We have removed all shared items (magazines, toys, flyers, etc.) from waiting/patient areas.
- We have eliminated the use of clipboards, paper brochures, and pamphlets.
- We ask that patients make payments with checks or credit/debit cards.